Mississauga: 905-949-8946
Caledon: 905-860-1112

Super Team

traffic lawyer toronto ontariofight traffic tickets  paralegal mississaug caledon ontario

Sometimes, an accused person is not satisfied with the outcome of a particular trial. In some cases, the person can apply for an appeal at a higher court. The court will review the trial's fairness and correctness and check the way it was conducted by the court. A person can either make a conviction appeal, which questions the decision of the court in finding the person guilty or not guilty, or a sentence appeal, which questions the punishment given by the court and whether the type or the length of punishment was fair.